Getting Ready: How to Help Your Child Overcome School Refusal or School Phobia
August 6, 2014
7:00 pm EST / 6:00pm CST / 5:00 pm MST / 4:00 pm PST
Anne Marie Albano, PhD, ABPP
- Associate Professor of Medical Psychology in Psychiatry at Columbia University Medical Center
- Board Certified in Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology
- Director, Columbia University Clinic for Anxiety and Related Disorders
- Co-author with Leslie Pepper, You and Your Anxious Child: Free Your Child from Fears and Worries and Create a Joyful Family Life (2013, Avery/Penguin Press)
A clinical psychologist, Dr. Albano will address what you need to know about your child’s refusal to go to school and how to find the appropriate effective help.
Format: A live interview, followed by a Q&A session.
Sign Up: Send an e-mail for the login details; type “School Refusal” in the subject line and include your first and last name.
- Please send your request by 5:00 pm ET August 6. Sorry, but we cannot respond after that time.