Do You Suffer From Excessive Shyness?
If you have experienced intense fear of being embarrassed or evaluated negatively by others in a variety of social and performance situations such as:
- Meeting new people
- Talking in front of a group
- Eating or writing in front of others
- Going to parties
- Conversing, interacting with members of the opposite sex
- Dealing with authority figures
You may be eligible to participate in a medication study for treatment-resistant SOCIAL PHOBIA. This study is specifically for individuals currently taking an antidepressant. You must be 18 to 65 years old and in good health.
If you are NOT currently on any medication, you may be interested in our study “Sertraline in the Treatment of Social Phobia”
If you are interested in participating or would like more information:
- Call us at 905-921-7644
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave us your contact information in the comment section below