Need help with your Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder?
Do you often?:
- Get frustrated with thoughts that just won’t go away?
- Worry a lot about germs or getting sick?
- Repeat things over and over again?
- Feel the need the check things like locks, doors and appliances?
- Wash your hands constantly?
We are conducting a medication treatment study for people who are taking medicine for their OCD, but seeing little benefit. However, if you are not taking medicine for your OCD you may still be eligible to participate. You must be between 18 and 65 years old and be in good health.
If you are interested in participating or would like more information:
- Call us at 905-921-7644
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave us your contact information in the comment section below